Monday, October 24, 2005

Holy Toledo Batman It's COLD!!!!


Hey ya'll. Oh my gosh it is cold today. It dropped down to 32 this morning. Now I'm not complaining because I have been wanting it to get cold for a while now. So I got my turtle neck sweater on with my big coat and my long johns under my pants. Yep I'm doing good. Today is a beautiful day. The sun is out and I don't have to work until 5:30. I feel like I actually have a day off. Okay so late last night my friends and I did the whole girls night and put on face masks and cucumbers on our eyes and all that fun stuff. Now I know you are probably wondering if I have pictures- yes but you are not privileged to view them. So other than that nothing new is going on. Well, I hope you all have as much fun today and I am having. Love ya guys. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home