Monday, September 26, 2005

Tale as Old as Time


Know which movie that's from? How about this, " You poor, unfortunate soul"? Okay this one is a little harder, " Let's make some magic"? Okay if you get this one without looking on-line then you're better than me because I had to, " Oh poppycock, female bandits"? If you know the answers put them in the comments box. So if you can't tell I love Disney. So much that I have been to Disneyland more times than my age. Not to mention the fact that I collect Disney princess stuff. I've got it so bad that I even have 5 boxes of Kleenex that I refuse to open because they have characters on them. So that may be a little extreme but at least I know I am not alone in this obsession. Actually in all honesty I know the reason I love Disney so much. Since I was young my family and I have been to Disneyland so many times along with friends from my senior class, extended family members, and many, many friends from church. I have so many wonderful memories of being there. When you enter into the park there is a sign that says, " Here you leave the world behind and enter into the land of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy". I truly believe that is why Disney is loved by all. It's a place where young and old can leave behind the troubles of life and enter into a world of dreams. Okay, so I know I am getting a little mushy but I just love Disney. Anyway, I leave with this quote, "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you" and "All who come to this happy place welcome".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue on any of them. But I too love Disney. Good times there. Someday you should watch the entire Matterhorn ride. lol. Love you and miss ya

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home