Friday, September 16, 2005

Bell's amusement Park!!!


Last night I went to BELL'S. If your wondering what that is it's the amusement park in town. Now it's no six flags but it was still fun. Rhema rented it for the school and church. It was a great time to see people I haven't for a while. I went on all the rides including their new one which is the one where it takes you up slowly until your up really high and then it drops you. I have to say it was my favorite. The best part about last night was that it was totally God that I got to go. You see I had to work from 6pm to 10pm. The exact same time that the park was open. So I went to work at 6pm and my manager told me that there were extra people so I kinda jokingly asked if I could go home. She said yes. So I left at 6:30 and went with my friends. It was awesome. God is so good all the time. Anyway, here is a pic of me with my friends at Bell's. On the left of me is Debbie (my roommate), then me, Kellie, and Shayla. Take care and keep checking back. Love ya guys,
Rachel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is so awesome. I am glad you were able to go and have some fun. I hope school is going great.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel... This is really cool... YEA!!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chica
Cute stuff I will be checking in with you now that I know you're on here. I send you my web page. luv ya Nikki

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home