Thursday, September 15, 2005

Welcome!


Well, this is a first for me. I decided that since the majority of my family and friends live in practically another world from Oklahoma I would start me a web page. Thanks to my wonderful sister who had one of these already it helped me to get started. Now I am not as good at these kind of things but in time I should be a master. I have 8 months anyway. Well, I will go ahead and give yall a run down of the past few weeks. I am back in OK and school will finally start on Monday. We have had orientation this past week. I now live in Rhema's student housing. I have a new roommate, Debbie, who is from Pittsburgh. We both started on the basketball team here but we have both decided that it's not our calling. It was fun and all but I think my focus needs to be on my school work. I am still at Old Navy and I got a promotion too. I am now in charge of the registers. Also, as if God hasn't already done enough for me these past few weeks I got a job helping at Rhema's gym. It is going to be awesome. Life is going pretty sweet right now. Well, as I said this is a first for me but expect more to come. Thanks for checking this web site out. Love all yall. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home