Friday, October 07, 2005

Praise God!


So my roommate was walking home from the school's gym and had the house key in her hand and she dropped it. She went to pick it up and as she did she her someone say, "I just saved your life". She looked but didn't see anyone. So she shrugged it off and kept walking. When she got to the crosswalk she waited until all the cars stopped( we almost got hit once because a car ran the light because the light is fairly new). Once the cars stopped she started walking. When she was half way through a car on the last lane ran through the light with her in the middle of the street. She then realized that if she hadn't dropped the key she would have been that much closer to the car. Praise God for the Holy Spirit. There is so much bad stuff going on in this world that it's great to be reminded of the goodness of God. It's so easy to look at the circumstances around us that we can forget to see what our Savior has done for us. So as you read this think about something that God has done for you today. Put it in the comment box. If you can't think of anything than I think it's time to do some God searching. Anyway, I hope this encourages you. I love you all. Remember, This is the day that the Lord has made and we are to rejoice and be glad in it and make sure the devil got your memo that says he is under our feet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have to worry about being alone casue God's with me !

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm awake and have a sound mind and body, able to do the work I am called to do. My God is in me, with me always, and never leaves me alone - ever! What more is there to say?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home