Thursday, September 29, 2005

MUSTANG SALLY!



So my friend Kellie's mom got a mustang convertible and just over 24 hours of her owning the car she let us take it out for the night. It was a BLaST! :) So Kellie, Shayla, Debbie, and I went down 71st. The only hitch was that it decided to get cold. I mean VERY cold. It dropped into the 40's. Now I'm not complaining because I have wanted it to feel like Fall and well I got my wish. So it was freezing and all but it was so much fun. We went to the Coffee Banc which is a coffee place Rhema owns and we drank hot cocoa. Then we went to Taco Bueno. Oh yea we were living it up. Anyway, we ended the night watching Cinderella. It was perfect. So anyway that's what happened. Love ya all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya rach that the way to go now no pickin up good lookin college guys even if they are christian trust no boys hehhe later rach

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home