Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Drum Roll Please...


Well, here it is, the new me! I got my hair cut last Thursday with my parents in Branson. Besides the hair cut I got to spend 3 1/2 days with my parents. It was a blast. We went to Keith Moore's church there. Now though life is back to normal. I am so busy right now. I am working at least 40 hours a week plus school. But I am not complaining. School and work is so awesome right now. The only thing is I wish I had a little more time to sleep (don't we all). Today my sister-in-law finds out if they are having a boy or girl. I am so excited. Well, that's about all so I better go because I have work. Love you all. Have a great day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh ---- I love it!!!! it totally rocks---- shut up!!!! I can't believe it

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love your "new do".............What a beautiful chicky pow your growing up to be.

Mari

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home