Monday, October 10, 2005

Me and My CRAZY friends!



So have you ever had one of those days where everything seems funny. So last night me and my friends Kellie and Shayla had a fun night. Well, let me back up a bit and tell you about the weekend. This weekend marked Rhema Bible Church's 20th anniversary. So it was one Big party all weekend. On Sunday night they had a bloopers reel and it was so funny. It had people like Bro. Hagin, Pastor Hagin, Tony Cooke, and many more. They also did a look back at different times. So the night started out fun. After the service the whole church went to the gym and had a pizza party. Well, needless to day after that we were getting pretty silly. Anyway, here are some pics. Hope ya'll are doing good. See ya

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look cute! haha

(the one inthe purple hat!)

Love ya like a sister - Kellie

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home