Saturday, October 22, 2005

What a day


First I just have to say isn't my nephew, Hunter so cute! Of course he is a few years older now them this pic. Have you ever felt like your day is so busy it doesn't feel like it should already be over? It's 11:20 here and I just got home from work. I worked a total of 11 hours today and I feel like I accomplished nothing. Oh well. I got sunburned today on my face. By the way I hate ants. I had them in my kitchen this week and they were driving my crazy. Just so you know Tarzan came out on DVD this week. Sorry I know this has to be the most random blog you've ever read but I am tired and not thinking that straight. Not that you can think crookedly. Okay on that note I am going to go to bed have a wonderful day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flock Spreads Wings, Releases Beta Version of New Browser
A new Web browser with a socially conscious streak was released for public tryout Thursday night by a group of 15 young entrepreneurs housed in a garage just off the Stanford University campus in Northern ...
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home