Wednesday, November 02, 2005

DECK THE HALLS



The count down is on. Now that November is here the holidays have arrived. Since I am so excited to go home for Christmas I am so in the Christmas spirit. I have begun to listen to Christmas music in my car and tonight me and the girls made Christmas stockings. It was a lot of fun. I've never been that good at crafts but I must say tonight I didn't do that bad. Anyway, it's fun to have my friends and all and to be able to do things like this. Well, I have to go to bed so have a wonderful day and I love you all. Rach

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there lil sis I'm glad to see that you too have been sucked into the world of blogging. What is it with the women of this family?!

Anyway, love you and hope to see you sometime before I grow old and die.

-i-

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home