Saturday, November 05, 2005

ALOHA


Okay so now it's hot again. Well, maybe not hot but it has been in the 80's the last two days and in the 70's from Sun on. I tell you what this place is crazy. But I'm not complaining. Because it got warm again the leaves on the trees have had time to change color. I am very excited about that. Usually it get so cold so fast that they just fall off before they have time to change. Enough about the weather. I am doing good. My roommate, Debbie, has decided to move back to Pittsburgh. She will be leaving on Nov. 19. So that means I have to find either another roommate or get some money to pay full rent here soon. So if you'll be in agreement with me that it will all work out soon. At least it's good to know that God is faithful and my Provider. Last, I have to tell you that my job at Rhema requires me to personally see to the Hagin family and the whole pastoral staff tomorrow at the membership luncheon and I am a little nervous because my boss is out of town and I am doing it without having seen how its done before. So let's pray I don't spill Mrs. Hagins drink on her. Can you imagine? Anyway, I just got done with a 10 hour day at work and I think it's time for bed. Ya'll have a wonderful day. Love ya, Rach P.S. The pic of me is from my senior trip in 04. I haven't been to the beach anytime lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home