Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My vacation to the Caribbean




The last week in Aug. I took a much needed vaca with my friend and her parents along with others from Rhema. We went on a cruise to Progresso and Cozemel Mexico. It was awesome. We went during the 1 year anniversary of Katrina and hurricane Ernesto was heading our way but it turned and we were able to do everything planned. The boat was amazing. We saw shows, gambled some, swam in the pool, and ate a lot. Its all you can eat 24/7. In Progresso we did the whole fea market thing. It smelled really bad but it was cool seeing the different culture there. In Cozemel we did the beach thing. Think white sand, clear sparkling water, and no buildings. It was wonderful. I got some sun on that day. I can't wait to go on another one. It was so much fun. I was nervous about being out in sea but I did fine. I love being on the boat and not seeing anything but water. You really feel like you are away from it all. You don't even have a phone. Well, I have some pics but I wont get the rest up for a while. Anyway, it was fun but it's back to work. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home