Friday, April 07, 2006

Tornado!!!!!!!!!!



Well, I finally had a tornado only 2 miles away from Old Navy. I was getting ready to leave and Kellie called me and told me to stay there because it was heading my way. Well, I didn't get to see it and it never did come directly there but it was still crazy. When I was younger I was terrified of tornadoes and it was so cool to see that I wasn't afraid at all. There was another girl at work who was scared and was crying and I thought that God is so faithful to me yet it was just another reminder that I have a job to do with my coworkers. So it was crazy but I definitely need to step it up with showing others the freedom that they can have in Christ. Side note but on Monday I have to do my sermon in class and I'm doing it on being free to serve. So I better start practicing what I'm going to be preaching. Well, I know it had been awhile but I will try to do better keeping up with these blogs. Love ya, Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home