Monday, January 23, 2006

TaG I aM iT!

4 jobs I have worked
- Wendy's
- Gold Mine (jewelry store)
- Old Navy (still there)
-NRC (my schools gym)

4 movies I would watch over and over
- Pride and Prejudice
- A Walk to Remember
- Beauty and the Beast
- Ocean's 11

4 places I've lived
- Grand Junction, CO
- Broken Arrow, OK
That's it

4 TV shows I watch
- SMALLVILLE
-American Idol
- CSI Miami
- Liberty Kids

4 places I've been to on vacation
- Hawaii
- New York City
- DISNEYLAND
- Costa Rica (but that wasn't actually a vacation)

4 websites I visit daily
- My sisters
- My moms
- My bank
- My own

4 of my favorite foods
- Tacos
- Pizza
- Sherbert
- popcorn with M&Ms

4 places I'd rather be right now
- Disneyland
- Caribbean Cruise
- Laguna Beach
- On my honeymoon

And that's it I think everyone I know has already been tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home