Monday, January 02, 2006

A Year Of Memories...


Wow! 2005 is over. It was a great year. Some of the highlights for me was finishing my 1st year at Rhema, my friend Rachel Nardi (now Ammon) getting married, my friend Jessica getting married, my friend Nikki getting engaged, finding out my sister is going to have another baby, my friend Domenica having her 3rd child, moving into my own apartment, being on the basketball team at Rhema, quitting the basketball team, getting a job at Rhema, going home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and turning 20. A lot happened and I am so thankful that my family and friends shared in so much of it. Now it's a new year, with even more changes than last year. Like me graduating from Rhema, moving back home, my nephew will be born, and my friend getting married, and The Little Mermaid coming out on DVD in Oct. I know it's going to be a wonderful year. So with that I hope you have a wonderful year too. Love ya, Rach

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog through your sister's. It caught my attention because my name is also Rachel Renee. It is truly uplifting to read about your life as a student and a Christian. Here's to a new year filled with love, peace and laughter!!
Rachel (rtowns1@towson.edu)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home