Friday, January 13, 2006

Howdy!


So another week is coming to an end and I have to say that is was again a wonderful week. There were a few little things but overall it was great. At school this week I had to preach in front of my class and I did pretty good. I got a 25 out of 25 right on my presentation. Next week is finals and then we get new classes. I am really excited to see what classes I have. So in four months and and 6 days I graduate from here and life really begins. God's really been showing me that it's important to pray out the plan God has for you and believe me I have. It's been fun too hanging with my friends. I'm keeping busy and enjoying life to the full. Well, I guess that's about it for me tonight. So I hope everything is going good for all of you and know that I love you all. Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home