Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Great First Week To A Brand New Year


So how was your first week in the new year? Mine was awesome. I mean I made it awesome. Last year I got into this rut of not wanting to do school or work. I really didn't want to do anything and it made the days really blah. So I did some praying and I realized that I needed to make some changes on my outlook on life. So I did and this year has been great. Now I know there will be days where I don't feel like things are going good and that's when the real test comes, but I am going to do my best. I realized that it's your outlook on the year that makes it good. Circumstances are always going to arise but it's how you chose to handle them that makes it a great learning experience or a horrible time in your life. So I hope this encourages you to make this year the best year of your life because it really is up to you. Love ya, Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahgrace said...

Amen! Preach it sister! Good words.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home