Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The longest survey ever!!!!!!!

Name: Rachel

Single or Taken: Single

Happy about that: Off and on

Eye color: Blue

Shoe size: 7.5

Height: 5'6”

What are you wearing right now?: jean skirt and top

Righty or lefty: lefty


----------------------------------------------------------
FAVORITES

Kind of plants: got to go with flowers

Animal: seahorse

Month: October (the leaves changing here is CO is the best)

Juice: Pineapple

Favorite cartoon: Beauty and the Beast
----------------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU EVER:

Given anyone a bath? my niece and nephew

Bungee Jumped? no

Made yourself throw-up? yes.

Skinny dipped? no.

Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes.

Broken a bone: no

Played truth or dare: yes

Been in a physical fight: physical...no

Played spin-the-bottle: no

Been on a plane: more than I can count

Came close to dying: no

Been in a hot tub: yes

Fallen asleep in school: yes thanks to medicine

Ran away: No but I remeber I wanted to once. I got to the door and my mom stopped me. Of course I was only 7 at the time.

Broken someone's heart: I hope not but probably

Cried when someone died: Yes

Fell off your chair: who hasn’t at one time

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: sadly, yes.

Saved AIM conversations:

Used someone: probably

Been cheated on: no


---------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS:

Beside you:My desk

Last thing you ate: Burger King breakfast

---------------------------------------------------------------

EVER HAD:

Chicken pox: yea

Sore Throat: yea

----------------------------------------

Do You:

Believe in love at first sight: I believe in infatuation at first sight

Do long distance relationships: It can work

Like school: Yea. I actually miss it

Question yourself: More than I would like to

who was the last person to call you? Domenica
------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like filling these out: I have to be in the mood or bored out of my mind. Like today

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses: no

Do you get along with your family: most of the time

Final Questions:

What did you do yesterday: Went to work, then the bank, then the library, and finally home to clean and do laundry. Finally I watched a movie with my parents and read before I went to bed.

What car/truck do you wish to have: Ford Mustang convertible

Have a lava lamp: no, what is it 1995? Thats when I did own one.

How many remote controls are in your house?: At least 5

Are you double jointed? no

When you last showered: last night

Scary or Funny Movies: funny but I like thrillers too. Not horrors

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Rootbeer or Dr.Pepper: Since Pepsi isn’t on here...Dr. Pepper

Summer or winter: Right now winter but by Feb. summer

silver or gold? silver

Diamond or pearls ? Mostly dimonds but pearls are sometimes nice too

Sprite or 7up: sprite

Coffee or tea: Tea

Phone or in person: Depends on the situation
---------------------------------------------

Today did you:

1. Talk to someone you liked: as friends...yea

2. Buy something: Yes... breakfast

3. Get sick: no

8. Talked to an ex: no
-------------------------------------------------------

Last person who:

10. Slept in your bed: me and that’s it

11. Saw/heard you cry: Not sure. I rarely cry in front of people

12. Made you cry? Not telling

13. Went to the movies with: friends from Rhema

15. Said "I Love You" to you: My sister in law
_______________________________________________

16. Ever been in a fight with your pet: yea its a fight to get her to stay next to you on her leash when taking a walk

18. Been to Canada: no

20. Been to Europe: no.

_______________________________________________

Random:

21. Do you have a crush on someone right now: Wouldn’t you like to know

22. what book are you reading now: besides the Bible... Donagins Bride

24. Future KIDS names: Abigal Grace, Mercedies, Ethan

25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: not anymore

26. What's under your bed: cords

27. Favorite sports to watch: basketball, the Broncos

28.Favorite Locations: Disneyland and cozumel

29. tattoos or piercings: depends on a lot of things

30. What are you most scared of right now? Personal

31. Who do you really hate? Can’t think of anyone

32. Do you have a job? yes...I’m a Children’s Minister at my home church

33. Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with: yea

38. Song that's stuck in your head right now? You never let go

39. Have you ever played strip poker: heck no

40. Have you ever gotten beat up? no

42. Have you ever been on radio/TV: yes

43. Have you ever been in a mosh-pit: yes

~~~Random~~~~


Whats the first things you notice about the opposite sex? facial features

Your Favorite Food: Meat in general but I like Mexican

Ever get so drunk you dont remember?: no

Are you too shy to ask someone out?: That’s a mans job...so yes

Hugs or Kisses?: BOTH

Dogs or cats?: neither although I’ve had both

Favorite Flower?: the classic roses

Have you ever fired a gun? Yes. A fun but expensive hobby

How many pillows do you sleep with? two

YEAH!! I DID IT!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY slept in your bed last. :)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home