Monday, November 13, 2006

Here I go again...48 things about me


1. FIRST NAME? Rachel aka Razzle aka rackel
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes Rachel from the Bible
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last week
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? does anyone really like there handwriting?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Deli Selects ham
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? If I'm in the mood
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If it was between that and skydiving heck yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? fruit loops
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically not really but I am in other areas for sure.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? That's hard. Most likely red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be very gullible (and yes I know it wasn't taken out of the dictonary)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends back in OK
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Please don't
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? my pjs with little puppies on them. Now that is pathetic
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Unforgetable by Nat King Cole
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green. It's normal but can stand out at times too
23. FAVORITE SMELL? After it rains
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A police officer. No not by brother. I saw a hit and run today and reported it. Pretty exciting huh
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? facial features
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Well he is my brother so I guess so
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Apple cider
28. FAVORITE SPORT? to play- Volleyball to watch broncos
29. EYE COLOR? blue with just a hint of green in the middle
30. HAT SIZE? one size fits all?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mostly Mexican but I do enjoy others also
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Do you even have to ask. HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
34. Macintosh or Windblows? Please is that even a true question
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? BOTH
36. HUGS OR KISSES? A lot of both
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? warm blueberry pie
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This is not an e-mail but to comment will probably be Jill
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone else
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Anything I can get my hands on I read ALL the time.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Movie Red Eye
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain, Thunder, and my voice. That last one is a joke.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Costa Rica
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Multi tasking
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Grand Junction CO
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one I stole it from Isaac's page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you don't miss me the most??? UGHHH!

Kidding and I like you in your pjs too -ha ha.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home